GRENOBLE ECOLE DE MANAGEMENT
Grenoble MIB Overview
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management. The program focus on international aspects of business and management. One gets to study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 50 nationalities.
Grenoble MIB Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’18||36|
Program and Curriculum
Master in International Business program at Grenoble is a postgraduate program with a truly international perspective, dealing with the opportunities and challenges of the global organizational environment. The curriculum for the MIB program is very intensive and students are trained by a pool of internationally acclaimed academics and professional experts who help them develop skills and knowledge required for successful global careers. It is internationally recognized through the most prestigious higher education Quality Assurance bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS. The school is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings for their Masters in International Business program. It also provides global employers with graduates who have gained high levels of knowledge and skills that make them highly attractive to potential employers.
- International Business
- Strategy and operations
- International Management
- Managing Technology And Innovation
- Finance and Economics
- Business research and analysis
- Innovation and Agglomeration for employment growth
- Sustainable Management Development
- Entrepreneurial behavior and firm performance
- Sports and Fitness Club
- The Entrepreneurship club
- Training and counseling club
- The social club
Overall Grenoble placements are pretty good, and hence Grenoble Master in International Business is an attractive proposition for most people. We can write about alumni and more information which makes placement attractive in a school
Top 2 Sectors
- Consumer Products
|Administration, Finance & Accounting||17%|
|Sales and Business development||14%|
|Purchasing & Supply Chain||8%|
Companies recruiting from Grenoble
- Shanghai Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Procter & Gamble
Admits In 2017
Admits In 2018
Want to be a part of the 2019 success stories?
Want to know your chances at Grenoble?
Grenoble MIB Alumni Info
Grenoble has an alumni network of 37,698, our graduates are making a difference worldwide in a diverse set of organizations that range from global corporations to start-ups. Year after year, students connect with sought-after companies looking for professionals who have the ambition to make a difference.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Marc Belly ( GP & MD, Aster)
- Eugen Cozonac (Founder, Firstly, Inc.)
- Adrien Barthel (CE0, Sleek)
Masters In International Business: Class Profile
Grenoble Ecole de Management is a world-leading European business school based in the south-east of France. Its international programs in particular have been well ranked by the international business press. it enjoys world class reputation mainly because of its Masters In International Business (MIB) which is considered one of the prestigious masters in management programs in the world.
Other Programs Offered by the Schools
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Fluency in English:
IELTS 6.5+ (minimum of 6.0 in each section)
OR TOEFL 94+ (minimum of 22 in each section)
OR Cambridge Proficiency Exam A,B,C
OR Pearson Test of English (PTE) (minimum of 63)
OR English native speaker/Degree obtained in English
Masters In International Business Deadlines
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Rolling Admission 11th July 2019|
|Admissions are on a first come first serve basis.
Deadlines differ as per your home country due to visa requirements.
Next Deadline Approaching in
Have queries regarding the program?
Join our Facebook Group!
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 academic references. Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)
The Grenoble MIB application comprises of 3 motivational essays. Grenoble takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
Question 1 (200-300 words)
What would you like the GEM/GGSB admissions board to know about your professional work and / or academic experience?
Question 2 (200-300 words)
Question 3 (200-300 words)
What do you understand by culture shock? Have you ever experienced it and how did you deal with it?