GRENOBLE ECOLE DE MANAGEMENT
Master in International Business (MIB)
Grenoble, France Clementi, Singapore Schoneberg, Berlin
Grenoble MIB Overview
The mission of the Master in International Business program is to provide employers worldwide with graduates who have developed key skills and competencies in international business and management. The program focus on international aspects of business and management. One gets to study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 50 nationalities.
|QS World Rankings ’18||26|
Program and Curriculum
Master in International Business program at Grenoble is a postgraduate program with a truly international perspective, dealing with the opportunities and challenges of the global organizational environment. The curriculum for the MIB program is very intensive and students are trained by a pool of internationally acclaimed academics and professional experts who help them develop skills and knowledge required for successful global careers. It is internationally recognized through the most prestigious higher education Quality Assurance bodies, AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS. The school is highly ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist and the QS Global University Rankings for their Masters in International Business program. It also provides global employers with graduates who have gained high levels of knowledge and skills that make them highly attractive to potential employers.
- International Business
- Strategy and operations
- International Management
- Managing Technology And Innovation
- Finance and Economics
- Business research and analysis
- Innovation and Agglomeration for employment growth
- Sustainable Management Development
- Entrepreneurial behavior and firm performance
The student community and their associations are very active at Grenoble Ecole de Management. The School counts 23 associations. More than 700 events are organized each year. Grenoble is home to a variety of clubs, some of them are
- Sports and Fitness Club
- The Entrepreneurship club
- Training and counseling club
- The social club
Overall Grenoble placements are pretty good, and hence Grenoble Master in International Business is an attractive proposition for most people. We can write about alumni and more information which makes placement attractive in a school
Top 3 Sectors
|Private Equity & Venture Capital||5%|
|Diversified Financial Services||3%|
|Technology & Telecoms||13%|
|Media & Entertainment||2%|
Companies recruiting from Genroble
- Shanghai Bank
- BNP Paribas
- Procter & Gamble
Want to know your chances at Grenoble?
Grenoble has an alumni network of 37,698, our graduates are making a difference worldwide in a diverse set of organizations that range from global corporations to start-ups. Year after year, students connect with sought-after companies looking for professionals who have the ambition to make a difference.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean-Marc Belly ( GP & MD, Aster)
- Eugen Cozonac (Founder, Firstly, Inc.)
- Adrien Barthel (CE0, Sleek)
Average Work Exp
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
| Round 1 Rolling
|Admissions are on a first come first serve basis.
Deadlines differ as per your home country due to visa requirements.
Next Deadline Approaching in
Connect with Grenoble Ecole De Management School
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 academic references. Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240 / Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in Reading and Speaking; minimum score of 21 in Listening and Writing). TOEFL Institution code: 8973
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63 (minimum score of 59 in each section)
- Not accepted: TOEIC, Institutional/ITP TOEFL, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: First (FCE)
The Grenoble MIB application comprises of 3 motivational essays. Grenoble takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
Question 1 (200-300 words)
What would you like the GEM/GGSB admissions board to know about your professional work
Question 2 (200-300 words)
Why are you interested in our particular program, and how do you see it helping you to reach your future goals?
Question 3 (200-300 words)
What do you understand by culture shock? Have you ever experienced it and how did you deal with it?