Masters in Management
17 to 21 months
WHU MiM Overview
WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management offers the best master in management worldwide with an excellent first academic degree in a business-related field of study. This program is full 17 to 21 months program and it offers expertise in the field of business administration with practical and international exposure. master in management at WHU prepares students for wide range career and for multiple industries and functional fields.
In Praxi Association
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||15|
Program and Curriculum
- Marketing & Sales
- Supply chain management
- Accounting and Finance
- Data Analytics
- Marketing and Sales
- Strategy and Leadership
- Supply chain management
- Teaching Engagement – Speakers from various companies provide practical insights to the students.
- Company Presentations and Workshops – Supporting companies interact with students once a year.
- Master Your Career –
Recruitngfair at the end of January.
- Career Day – Recruiting fair in September.
- Founders Career Day – Recruiting fair in November.
- Campus for Marketing
- Campus for Sales
- Campus for Supply Chain Management
- Campus for Controlling
- Campus for Finance
- Campus for Strategy and Leadership
- Business Meets Tech – WHU’s Tech Initiative
- Campus for Finance
- WHU Campus for Supply Chain Management
- Confluentes e.V.
- Enactus WHU Vallendar e.V.
- WHU First Responder
- WHU Generations Cup
- Music Club (Hochschulmusikverein)
- Sports Club WHU (Hochschulsportverein 1985 e.V.)
- IdeaLab! – WHU Founders’ Conference
- In Vino Veritas – WHU Vallendar
- Social democratic ecological Group WHU
- University Liberals’ Association (
- Ring of Student Christian Democrats (RCDS)
- Saidia Consulting
- SmartUp! – The WHU Entrepreneur Network
- Startup Academy von Jugend gründet & WHU
- The Entrepreneurial Group
- WHU Students Theater Group
- Vallendar Integration Program (VIP)
- WHU Debating Union
- WHU Entrepreneurship Roundtable
- WHU Euromasters
- WHU Finance Society e.V.
- WHU Golf
- WHU Inside Business
- WHU Students Help (WHU Studenten
Overall MiM WHU Placements are pretty good, and hence WHU Masters in Management is an attractive proposition for most people. WHU is having a good record of placement in the consulting sector, banking and finance and industry and services. WHU alumni association is considered as one the best network among the degree holders of WHU, exclusive career services, alumni career day and post placement program.
Top 3 Sectors
- Investment Banking
- Industry & Services
Companies Recruiting from WHU
- Goldman Sachs
- Volkswagen Financial Services
- Allianz Group
- Rocket Internet
Want to know your chances at WHU?
Every successful entrepreneur or executive has a story to tell about excelling in business – and the WHU alumni featured on this page, are no exception. From pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals to broadband and TV, these leaders have all made their mark. But who are they, what have they
Some of the famous alumni of WHU are:
1) “EvoPark” startup in
WHU alumni Sven Lackinger, Marik Hermann, Maximilian Messing
2) WHU alumni “Dominik Stein and Michael
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field of study
- GMAT (min. 600), GRE (min. 155/155), or TM-BASE (min. 102) • TOEFL (min. 100 IBT) or IELTS (min. 7.0)
- Practical experience (min. 14 weeks of internship/s or equivalent)
- International experience (study or internship abroad)
- Successful completion of WHU‘s admissions test
€21,600 for 90ECTS
€26,800 for 120 ECTS
AACSB, EQUIS, FIBAA System Accreditation
|Applicants with Visa requirement April 15, 2019|
|Applicants with Visa requirement May 13, 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Connect with WHU
- Online application form
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited or equivalently approved college, university, or technical school in business administration, economics, or in a business-related field of study with at least 180 ECTS credits
- at least 14 weeks of relevant practical experience (20 weeks are recommended)
- TOEFL score of at least 100 internet based (WHU Code: 0682),
OR IELTS of at least 7.0, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) of at least Grade C
- OR Cambridge Certificate of Advance in English (CAE) of Grade A * Submission deadline: June 15, 2019
- GMAT score of at least 600 (WHU Code: FBR-FH-93)
- OR GRE of at least 155 Verbal and 155 Quantitative
- OR TM-BASE of at least 102 **Submission deadline: June 15, 2019
The WHU MiM application comprises
WHU MiM Short Essays
Question 1 (503 words)
Description of any professional experience.
Question 2 (503 words)
Description of any volunteer activity/ Social commitment.
Question 3 (503 words)
Description of organizational activity/ Teamwork Experience.
WHU MiM Long Questions
The WHU Application consists of several long questions which in many ways supplement your essay questions and cover different areas of your profile. Don’t make the mistake of underestimating these short questions and make sure they add to the profile you have created in your long essays and don’t just reiterate what you have already mentioned.
- Experience in any leadership responsibility (698 words)
- Hobbies (698 words)
- Creativity (813 words)
- Describe your decision on a subject of study (1251 words)
- Why did you decide WHU specifically and why we should consider you? (1251 words)
- Which abilities and qualities you want to develop during
MiMprogram? (1251 words)
- What professional activities you want to pursue during your studies and why? (1251 words)
After profile evaluation, WHU invites applicants considered qualified admission test.
- A presentation on a self-chosen, Management-related topic that will be discussed afterward.
- One-on-one interviews.
- Group work