ROTTERDAM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
Masters in Management
(MSc Business Administration)
RSM MiM Overview
The RSM MiM Review is useful for people who want to add management skills to their previous Bachelors’ knowledge. The highly selective Masters in Management programme at this University in Rotterdam, Netherlands will enable its students to understand the concepts of management with a practical experience. Apart from a brief review of the school, data about the Masters in Management application process, the class profile and placement statistics upon graduation are presented.
RSM alumni network
|QS World Rankings ’18||8|
Program and Curriculum
RSM MiM program adds master level business and management skills to the students and this program’s structure is of 90 ECTS, In this 30 ECTS is focused towards a degree and 60 ECTS as a foundation which prepares the bachelor’s students with the non-business background to understand the importance and concepts of masters management. The whole curriculum consists of 7 blocks in totals, In which Autumn semester includes 2 blocks, Spring semester includes 3 blocks and Thesis semester includes 2 blocks. RSM MiM program is structured to focus on Research methods, Consultancy projects, and Thesis.
- Accounting Analytics
- Assurance Services
- Social Media in Business
- Big Data and Business Analytics
- New Business Development
- Treasury Management
- Real Estate Finance and Investments
- Strategic Finance & Investments
- Cradle to Cradle & Circular Economy
- Management of Diversity and Inclusion
- Organisation Development and Change Management
- Creativity for Innovation
- Online Customer Behaviour in the Age of Disruption
- Marketing Analytics
- Advisory Skills
- Cross-cultural Management
- Closed-Loop Supply Chains
- Business Process Excellence
- Service Logistics & Operations
- Strategic Management Consulting
- Organisational Identity
- Consumer behaviour
- Consumer marketing research
- Personal professional development
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing strategy research
You can network with creative leaders and thinkers and boost your career with various information sessions, workshops, webinars, and masterclasses.
To give you an idea, here are some of the events:
- Workshop ‘How to prepare for an interview’
- Conference Women Transforming Business
- Uniqlo ICE company presentation
- QS World Grad School Tour
The student clubs are an integral part of learning, here you can focus on specific business areas as you grow with your peers, and organize events such as company presentation, discussions and even conferences.
Here are some of the student clubs in RSM:
- Consulting Club
- Finance and Investment Club
- International Culture Club
- Management Club
- Sailing Club
- Sustainability Club
- Women in Leadership Club
- Marketing Club
- Charity Club
Overall MiM RSM Placements are pretty good, and hence RSM Masters in Management is an attractive proposition for most people. The MSc in Marketing Management at RSM is an excellent preparation for your management career, for example as a brand manager, social media specialist or advertising strategist.
Top companies recruiting from RSM
Top 3 Sectors
- Consumer Goods
Banking & Financial Services
Want to know your chances at RSM?
With a growing network of more than 36,000 alumni worldwide, RSM alumni continue to be a force for positive change that helps people and organizations to thrive. With RSM’s global alumni network you will get opportunities for lifelong learning, professional development and social connections throughout your career.
Some Famous Alumni
- Johan Henrik Andresen
- Bart Becht
- Herman Heinsbroek
- Recent graduate (who graduated in 2016 or will graduate in 2017)
- An individual having less than one year of full-time corporate work experience, or less than two years of experience in a non-traditional business role
- Graduate in any discipline with a UK 2:1 or above (or are you expected to) this correlates to above average academics in other grading schemes
AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA, & NVAO
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 Rolling until 15th of May|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Connect with ROTTERDAM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- Your CV
- Secondary school Diploma
- Bachelors’ Diploma/Degree
- Academic transcripts
- Diploma/Transcripts of additional academics
- Proof of English proficiency
- GMAT test results
For their application essays, the candidates would be asked four questions with a maximum 1200 character limit for each:
1.What demonstrates your sincere interest in the programme you are applying for?
2.How do you expect the programme you are applying for to contribute to your future plans?
3. Why should we select you to participate in the programme you are applying for?
4.What other relevant information do you want to share with us in order to motivate your application?