IE Business School
Masters in Management
IE Business School MiM Overview
Being Ranked among the top 10 in the ranking for Master’s in Management program, IE has been proven as a success mantra for all the business program applicants from last few years. With a curriculum that is more focussed towards entrepreneurial nature, it gives you an abundance of opportunities on a global level.
IE Business School Highlights
Triple Crown Accreditation
|QS WORLD RANKINGS ’18||6|
Program and CurriculumIE MiM program is divided into 3 terms where first two terms will consist of core period in which you will be gaining a deeper knowledge of core management principle. The core period is common to all the students for the same intake. Next will be a specialization module in which student is allowed to choose a field of interest. It also varies with the language of instruction and the initial intake of the overall program. At IE for the maximum area of management, an approach of practical cases are used which showcase different problems that can emerge for the several firms and analyzed from different perspectives. In Addition, IE students have a golden opportunity to opt for 3 months Internship at the end of the programs.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Market
- Organizational Behaviour
- Quantitative Methods
- Technology And Information Management
- International Business
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sales & Marketing
- Digital Business
- Financial Management & Control
- Critical thinking: Where Truth Lies
- Transformation of the financial services industry: Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies-Honk Kong
- The Power of Positive Storytelling + Personal Branding – Budapest
IE is home to a variety of clubs, some of them are
- IE Arts & Business Club
- IE Automotive Club
- IE Blockchain Club
- IE Communication Club
EmploymentIE Business MiM has a very impressive employment report with 91% placement records within 3 months after completion of the program. IE Business helps you achieve your career goal by giving you right exposure and network building opportunities.
Top 3 Sectors
- Consumer Goods
- Financial Services
|Diversified Financial Services||3%|
|Transportation & Logistics Services||6%|
Want to know your chances at IE?
IE Business School Alumni Info
Some Famous Alumni
- Lourdes Flores(former member of the Chamber of Deputies Constituent Congresswoman)
Companies recruiting from IE Business School
ADMITS IN 2017
ADMITS IN 2018
Want to be a part of the 2019 success stories?
Masters in Management : Class Profile
According to FT Rankings 2018, MiM from IE Business School is ranked 10th worldwide.
- Academic Accreditation, Bachelors Degree or equivalent(transcripts and diploma)
- TOEFL(minimum score of 100), IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level.(A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English.)
AMBA, AASCB, & EQUIS
Rolling Intake Procedure
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 Rolling admissions|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Have queries regarding the program?
Join our Facebook Group!
- Online application form
- Two Page Curriculum Vitae
- Entrance Exam (GMAT, GRE) or IeGAT
- Language Certificate (English or Spanish) if you are a non-native speaker of the language in which you are planning to study the program
- 2 Letter of recommendations
- 1 passport sized photo
- Photocopy of passport or of DNI
- Application fee of €125
Application EssaysThree live questions, two in video format and one in written format.
Personal Essay :
There are three formats you can choose to express yourself: a video (max. 3 minutes), a PowerPoint presentation (max. 10 slides), or a written essay (between 250-650 words).