About the School:
ISB Hyderabad is the best school for learning how to maneuver pitfalls in any kind of business. It develops your business acumen as well as sharpens your analytical skills.
ISB Hyderabad was established in 2001 and is a private business school. It has two campuses in India – one in Hyderabad, Telangana and the other one in Mohali, Punjab. It offers various masters programs.
Indian School of Business, Hyderabad was founded by two senior executives of McKinsey & Company – Rajat Gupta and Anil Gupta. It’s the first Indian business school to get accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). You can’t ignore the fact that the school has achieved global recognition in a relatively short time span.
The school environment is apt for people who want to develop a holistic and comprehensive business knowledge. It comes with the best equipment for their students.
Anyone who wants to become a leader in this business sector should join this institute. This institute is excellent for learning business ups and downs when compared with other Colleges.
ISB Hyderabad has accreditation from international institutions such as Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). AACSB and EFMD are internationally acclaimed accreditation institutions focused on raising the standards of management education worldwide.
With this, ISB joins the group of about a hundred selected business schools worldwide that have both AACSB and EQUIS accreditations.
ISB is the first south Asian B- School who got accreditation in 2011 and accreditation in 2017.
Programs offered in ISB Hyderabad:
ISB Hyderabad has a realistic approach with a strong business-centric curriculum, a high level of industry input through guest lectures and workshops, advanced pedagogical methods give better insights into the corporate culture. They have a more practical approach in their programs. ISB Hyderabad offers a Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP) it’s a unique one-year program focused on the global business marketplace. For middle and senior management, they have short-duration Executive Education programs. They also have a one-year part-time program for senior executives PGPMAX. Apart from this, they have a Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) which is a five-year doctoral-equivalent.
Long Duration Programs:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Advanced Management Programme for Healthcare
- Post Graduate Programme in Management For Working
- Advanced Management Programme for Infrastructure
- Post Graduate Programme in Management For Senior Executives
- Advanced Management Programme for Manufacturing and
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management
- ISB Certificate Programme in Business Analytics
- Fellow Programme in Management
- Management Programme in Public Policy
- Post Graduate Programme in Management For Family Business
Short Duration Programs (EXECUTIVE EDUCATION):
- Open Programmes
- Custom Programmes
Online Courses (MOOCS):
- Financial Markets and Investment Strategy Specialization
- Trading Strategies in Emerging Markets Specialization
- Business Technology Management Specialization
Eligibility for ISB Hyderabad (According to different programmes)
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP):
- GMAT (IELTS/ TOEFL / PTE score, important only if the language of instruction at the undergraduate study level was not English)
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline
- The applicant must have at least 12- 24 months of full-time post-qualification work experience as of March 31 of that year.
Post Graduate Program In Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX)
- It’s based on application
- The applicant should have a Bachelor degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of ICWA, CA etc.
- The applicant should possess a minimum of 9-10 years of full-time work experience as on date of submitting the application (preferred experience is closer to 15 or more years).
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- GMAT / GRE / JRF / GATE / CAT ( TOEFL score report, for applicants whose language of instruction at the undergraduate level was not English)
- Applicants must hold a university degree from an accredited academic institution. Applicants typically should have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in the field of business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
Admission Process In ISB Hyderabad for different programmes :
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP):
Applicants must appear for the GMAT and they are shortlisted based on their performance in the test. Then shortlisted applicants are called for a Personal Interview and based on their performance in the interview, the selected applicants can reserve their seat at ISB.
Post Graduate Program In Management for Senior Executives (PGPMAX):
Applications are invited based on which applicants are shortlisted and then they are called for a round of Personal Interview. Interviews will be held in-person whenever possible or it can be via teleconference or video conference facilities.
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM):
Applications are invited from the interested applicants. ISB Hyderabad Admissions Committee reviews these applications.
The applicants are offered admission to this program based on their application itself. Though, some applicants may be called for an interview to get more clarity about their application.
In ISB Hyderabad there are no cut-off marks for either the GMAT score or the academic score for selection in PGP. The committee evaluates the candidates based on different parameters such as diversity of various forms like educational background, nationality, work experience etc. and the applicant’s leadership potential in a professional setting is gauged based on the impact the applicant has made in their professional and academic life.
Fees Structure and Scholarships:
For Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP): INR 32,89,073 ISB Hyderabad has both corporate and donor-funded scholarships and these are awarded at the time of admission. Following are the broad categories for scholarship:
Merit-Based: It’s based on the overall performance scores at the end of the selection process. It has up to 40 scholarships and can be varying from INR 5 Lakhs to full tuition fees; the applicants are eligible at the discretion of the Adcom.
Need-Based: ISB and Corporate donors’ offers up to 40 scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs each to applicants whose family income is less than INR 10 Lakhs. Applicants must submit an essay and proof of income for this particular scholarship.
International Diversity: ISB Hyderabad awards up to 30 scholarships to deserving international students.
Bridge to India: This scholarship is offered to Indian origin students who are working abroad and are planning to move back to India. It can vary from INR 5 lakh to 10 Lakhs. Scholarships are offered to up to 5 students. To be eligible, the students would have to submit an essay and would be selected on the basis of that.