ESADE Business School
ESADE MiM Overview
ESADE brings together diverse students with different goals in its portfolio of MSc Programmes in Management. This program will develop the skill set and knowledge that future recruiters are looking for. One gets real, hands-on professional experience. They believe in teamwork and supportive growth. Guided by experts, one will draw a map of goals and discover what you need to get there.
ESADE MiM Highlights
|QS World Rankings ’18||3|
Program and Curriculum
The learning experience will take place in a challenging international environment, and will help you to explore more about your field also, learning the art of leadership and discovering ways to deliver inclusive and appropriate solutions to management challenges. ESADE has divided their programme in a wide range and will help you to know more about your surroundings and proogram.
• Business Policy
• Introduction to Finance
• Introduction to Marketing
• IT for Managers
• Managing People
• Operations and Logistics
Here are some examples of the same
• Business and Environment
• Corporate Strategy
• Data Analytics
• Data Minding
• Dealing with IPR
• Design & Marketing
• Digital Entrepreneurship & Business Models
• Disruptive Manage
Examples of these events are –
- Recruitment Fairs
- Career Workshops and Skill session
- Case Competitions
Few examples of such are –
- Annual Conference on social innovation
- Annual Conference on current taxation
- Impact Management
- The Entrepreneurship Club
- MBA Family Business Club
- Political and Public Affair Club
- Cultural Association Club
- Marketing Club
- Technology and Media Club
Few projects done are –
- Small NGO Project – Tourism Project
- Social Business Projects
- Multinational Projects
With 94% of placement every year, ESADE is really fattening up the market and providing Average Salary of €51,838 is a good opportunity for students to opt for ESADE as their B-School for MSC.
Top 3 Sectors
- Industry and Manufacturing
|Industry & Manufacturing||14%|
|Government & Non Profit||1%|
Companies recruiting from ESADE MiM
- Bain and Company
- Deutsche Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Bank of America
ADMITS in 2017
ADMITS in 2018
Want to be a part of the 2019 success stories?
Want to know your chances at ESADE?
ESADE Alumni Info
94% of students were employed within 3 months of graduation.
Some Famous Alumni
- Albert Rivera (Member of Congress at Deputies)
- Jordi Hereu (Politician, member of PSC)
- Sandro Rosell (Former President of FC Barcelona)
Masters in International Management Class Profile
ESADE is one of the world’s leading business school, it is a global education institution known for its quality education and world class management.The Masters in International Management is ESADE’s prolific management programme which allow students to earn business careers from best professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business-related programmes accepted for the MSc in Global Strategic Management.
- Proficiency in English (certification).
- GMAT or GRE
- No previous work experience or knowledge of Spanish is required.
- TOEFL: 100+
PTE Academic: 68+
Masters of International Business Deadlines
|1st Round||2 Oct 2018|
|2nd Round||27 Nov 2018|
|3rd Round||15 Jan 2019|
|4th Round||12 Feb 2019|
|5th Round||5 Mar 2019|
|6th Round||9 Apr 2019|
|7th Round||21 May 2019|
|8th Round*||4 Jun 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Check out what our Past ESADE clients say about our Services
- Online application form
- GMAT/GRE Score
- Official Academic Certificates
- Language Accreditation
- Photos (submitted in the online application form)
- Passport (submitted in the online application form)
- Application fee
Are you applying to other Schools? Please provide detail of Schools and Programmes. This information is for our own records; it will not affect the Admissions Committee’s decision.
Did you learn about this programme through an Alumnus recommendation? If so please provide us with the name and graduation year.
Personal essays (each question is limited to 2000 characters including spaces, 30 lines approximately)
1. What makes you YOU?
Today there is a growing need for outstanding business leaders who excel in their field and adapt quickly to the changing needs of the market.
Companies look to us for future leaders – people whose expertise and entrepreneurial abilities are flexible and suit a variety of leadership roles. Your drive and motivation and the individual qualities that you bring to the table are your best selling points and are what will enrich your team members most.
The following questions are designed to help them get a further, more complete picture of who you are and the impact that you will have both here at ESADE and on society after completing your MSc Program in Management.
Please respond openly, explaining what makes you the person that you are and who you will become.
Complete ONE of the following questions to share with the admissions team your global mindset and skills and competencies you consider crucial to master in order to succeed in a diverse environment (personal, academic and professional career).
1. Which country/culture do you consider the most different from your own? Why? If you would be sent there, how would you adapt? How would you help somebody from that country to adapt to your own?
2. Are there any attributes and competencies you consider crucial to succeed when dealing with diversity in the corporate world? Are those different to the ones you would use in your personal life?
3. Share with us the most amazing experience you have had far away from your comfort zone? And the most shocking one? And the worse?
ESADE MiM Short Questions
1. Why do you think ESADE’s MSc Programs in Management are a good fit for you?
2. Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MSc Program in Management career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals?
3. Please, provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. (max 3 000 characters)