Master of Science in Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership
BABSON COLLEGE MSEL REVIEW
The Master of Science in Management in Entrepreneurial Leadership (MSEL) is a comprehensive, nine-month program that provides students with the required practical knowledge and academic
The program consists of two semesters in which students will not only study academically rich courses such as marketing, economics, operations
|QS World Rankings||101|
Program and Curriculum
The MSEL Programme has been developed to provide students with comprehensive knowledge of business and practical exposure with experiential learning projects and leadership activities. Students from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply to this specialised programme. Through the Leading Entrepreneurial Action Project (LEAP), students are given an opportunity to think out of the box and define,design and develop a business business or solve a business problem. This course is also focussed on supporting the careers of students by providing
- Professional and entrepreneurship courses
- Core Courses
- Strategic Analysis Consulting Project
- Global Experience
- Clubs and Activities
- LEAP-Design, Entrepreneurship, and Organizational Behaviour (4.5 credits): Designing, defining and solving a real time business problem
- Creating you- Building your Professional Life (1.5 credits): Comprised of skill-building sessions, seminars with Babson’s centers and institutes, and opportunities for reflection, this aspect of the program will provide support in career development.
- Operations Management
- Managerial Accounting (Resource Planning)
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods (Data Exploration)
- Entrepreneurial Economics
- Information Technology
- Finance for Entrepreneurs
“It is wise to keep in mind that neither success nor failure is ever final.” – Roger Babson
With more than 100 student clubs and organizations on campus, Babson fosters a campus environment that empowers in you a desire to co-create experiences in partnership with others.Students are encouraged to start new clubs and organizations that fill an unmet need. The process for starting a new organization is not difficult. We intentionally keep red tape to a minimum so that students can pursue their ambitions with administrative support, not interference.
Many of the events and activities that take place on campus are initiated and designed by students providing an immediate opportunity to apply and practice entrepreneurial leadership. This is another way in which Babson empowers students to create their own path.
The MSEL Course prepares students to achieve their professional goals through its academic curriculum particularly Creating You :Building your professional life. Top MSEL Employers Deloitte Consulting, Fisher Investments, Innogeek Group, Monsanto Growth Ventures,Oracle Corporation, The New England Team, Tradecraft
Top 3 Sectors
Want to know your chances at Babson?
With a responsive network of more than 40,000 alumni, the MSEL program proudly presents an employment rate of more than 78% with three months of graduation. Some of the enterprising young alumni of Babson’s MSEL program include-
Some Famous Alumni
1. Arthur Blank, Co-founder of Home Depot.
3. Ruthie Davis, President of
Average Work Exp
- Recent graduate
- An individual having less than one year of full-time corporate work experience
- Graduate in any discipline
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 22 October 2018|
|Round 2 04 January 2018|
|Round 3 01 March 2019|
|Round 4 12 April 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Connect with Babson College
- Online Application
- Letter(s) of recommendation— 1 letter of professional recommendation and 1 letter of academic recommendation
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate
- GMAT or GRE score reports
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score reports for international applicants
- $100 application fee
- Candidates may include an optional essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee.
For new applicants in all full-time and working professionals programs, an essay is required. Applicants may choose from one of two prompts listed below and respond in 500 words or less.
Essay Option A
Babson College educates entrepreneurial leaders who create great economic and social value everywhere. Using Babson’s mission, describe your short-term and long-term goals and how your goal(s) align with this mission. We encourage you to highlight your strengths, any recent accomplishments, or future ambitions.
Essay Option B
Babson educates entrepreneurs of all kinds. Some students will seek to start businesses, others will seek to grow an established business with innovative approaches and solutions. What kind of entrepreneur will you be? How do you intend to leverage Babson’s resources to support your ambitions?